Monday, June 27, 2005


This is my brother-in-laws band (he is the third from the left, in the red pants). They just won a contest as best band in Amsterdam. They will get a recording contract and a lot of free publicity. They are a Christian Reggae band and are offering their music to the world for the sake of the kingdom of God. Pretty cool, huh? Keep them in your prayers, for we don't need more Christian radio stations, we need more Christian musicians that are going to play on radio stations that reach those who don't know Christ.  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
I saw your comment on Alan Creech's blog and followed the link to your blog. After reading several posts...well, I know where you are coming from brother. Not so long ago I underwent a similar paradigm shift to what it sounds like you are in the midst of. I feel your...uncertainty. Hey, you already know this, but your heart is hungry after God, and there are great things on the other side of this time right now. I hope this comment is encouragement to you; it is meant to be.

Welcome to blogging! I'll be checking back from time to time.
Peace

Unknown said...

thanks. your comments are encouraging. paradigm shifts are hard. I just wonder why i couldn't have figured this out a while ago. Well, what was that Alan said about timing?
You know, the hardest part of paradigm shifts is bringing those close to you along. just an observation.