Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dateline Last night

I am trying to make it a habit to spend just a few minutes everyday posting something to my BLOG. We will see how it goes. I know there will be days I miss. But...so what:)
I watched an interview on Dateline last night that had Brad Pitt as the interviewee. (is that a word?) He is a part of the ONE campaign I was telling you about. Bono is the founder of this effort, and I am in support of it. If you want to know more about it, go to www.one.org. You can put your name to a letter that is being sent to the president.
I have been thinking about war lately. I don't want to get too political here, for I know that politics can stir up strong emotions, but the older I get, the harder time I have supporting any war. I know the "Just War Theory", but has there ever been a war that fit its criteria? I have a hard time seeing Jesus of Nazareth stepping out in support of any the wars of recent history. I am still processing these things. Tell me what you think.

No comments: