Sunday, March 12, 2006

Update, by the way.

Just an update for those of you who have been missing my posts. There have been some changes in the Thomas household. As of April 2nd, I will no longer be pastor of Mt. Moriah Wesleyan Church in Candler, NC. Tif and I felt that we were just interims here, and God has led us to be in our home state of Indiana (Indianapolis), where we are wanting to start a new church endeavor.

I will be working for Covenant Hospice , a hospice out of Indianapolis. My job will be the spiritual care of the terminally ill patients within our hospice, as well their families. I think of this as a tremendous opportunity and privilege. I will begin April 10th.

We are also considering wether the Wesleyan Church is the long term fit for me. I have been in conversations with The Anglican Mission in America, and my friend Pete Matthews, but felt I needed to slow those conversations for now. I am unsure, but we know God is leading. So pray for us.

We are buying a house in the Speedway section of Indy (where the 500 track is), and are now beginning to remodel it for it is an older home.

Well, there you go...you are all caught up.

No comments: