Friday, March 17, 2006

10 Things I hate about Moving

Just a few weeks away now from the final part of our move from NC to IN. Moving stinks. I have moved alot in the last 7 years. Every two years it seems. Not sure why that has happened, but I am ready to stop. I believe it will. Indiana is where we have been trying to get to, and it is where we are going. But I still hate moving. These are the 10 things I hate most about moving (not in any particular order)

1. packing boxes (really is annoying)
2. leaving good friends behind (really is sad)
3. having to call everyone to change your mailing address
4. unpacking boxes (again, really annoying)
5. getting familiar to a new house
6. trying to find that one thing you need that is in a box somewhere that hasn't been unpacked.
7. packing tape (that stuff is sticky)
8. Digging through dumpsters for boxes to use (don't even ask me about this one)
9. The general disaray of the house while getting ready to move.
10. Change

I am not complaining. I am happy to be moving. But it does have its down side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. atleast it is not an international move. you could be moving to Korea. lol.