Monday, September 04, 2006

Some changes

I have grown bored with my blog. I know, I know, I haven't even been steady with posting on my blog, but maybe a blog face lift will catapult me into blogger consistency. Or maybe it is just another reason to blow some time. I dunno, but a change is here. This is a new template, and I am not too sure if I like it. It seems kind of Republican to me, and I was looking for something a little more liberal, but not too liberal. For now though, this will be it. If anyone knows of any good three column templates for blogger, let me know. I need to spend more time on my content than my looks though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

site looks good

post more

that is all

Cheers,
--Seth

Unknown said...

I like the changes on the site. By the way, I just noticed you live in Indy. I am from Indiana and live in California now. And by the way, thanks for linking to my blog!